1. PROPOSAL WRITER
Forum for Human Rights Pakistan (FHRP) solicits service of a seasoned proposal writer with considerable experience to write Project proposals for donor agencies. He/She must have hands-on technicalities of proposal writing skills.
Master’s degree in social sciences perferably in Sociology
At least 5 years experience of proposal writing, with proven experience writing winning proposals for international Donors like UNDP, UNICEF, DFID, AUSAID, USAID etc.
- Knowledge of procurement rules and regulations.
- Detailed knowledge of the proposal budget development process and cost proposal requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely, and to structure logical arguments.
- Ability to interact with managers at various levels of the organization and work closely with multiple, diverse international teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
2. SOCIAL MOBILIZERS
FHRP is a member organization of the Free and Fair Election Network (FAFEN). With the support of The Asia Foundation, FAFEN is extending nationwide program entitled, “Supporting Transparency, Accountability and Electoral Processes in Pakistan” program to strengthen all forms of democratic accountabilities in the country.
FHRP is hiring Social Mobilizers for overall supervision of STAEP activities.
- Mobilize women and members from marginalized, youth and minority members to participate as candidates in upcoming local government elections
- Mobilize intending women, marginalized, youth and minority candidates to participate in the trainings
- Train the intending women, marginalized, youth and minority candidates on election process and campaigning
- Perform advocacy activities within the constituency/tehsil to raise the demand for early local government elections
- Mobilize women for CNIC and voter registration
- Pakistani national must have fluency in Urdu and the regional languages.
- At least Graduation
- Experience of at least 2 years in Social Mobilization
- Preferably a Constituency Relation Groups-CRG Member
- Must be resident of the same constituency
- Must be a registered voter
- Politically non-partisan and able to declare the non-partisanship on oath
- Should be aware of gender and cultural sensitivities
- Should be aware of FAFEN and its activities
- Working experience as Social Mobilization
- Ability to work in a team/individually with tight deadlines and under time pressure.
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter with salary history and desired salary at email@example.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.